Business Broadband, your Business Internet Connection
Get the package that most suits your business needs! We offer comprehensive broadband services, from robust ADSL2+, to UltraFast fibre, and leased lines.
Superfast Fibre Packages
Ultrafast Fibre Packages
Benefits of Business Broadband
Keep your business up and running smoothly! With this service, business Internet traffic is prioritised over the residential one. The result is that the speed and quality of your connection won’t be affected by other customers’ usage patterns (such as a neighbour who downloads several HD videos), and won’t slow down at busier times of the day.
Static IP Address
Most of our packages include a static IP address, allowing you to remotely connect to your office network.
UK-based Technical Support
We only provide business-grade broadband and offer UK-based technical support. This way, you can get your connection back up and running within 8 hours (when you opt in to our premium care level) to minimise disruption and inconvenience.
The length of our contracts is flexible, to better adapt to your needs. Contract lengths include: 30 days rolling (ideal for temporary solutions, such as an event, temporary offices), 12 months and 24 months contract.
Our services have a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, backed by our SLA, a reliable and robust platform in partnership with Openreach.
Every business has its own requirements, e.g. type of Internet connection, if VPN is required, if extra security is crucial. We supply, on 12-month and 24-month contracts, a FREE Dual-Band VDSL/ADSL2+ WiFi Router. However, we are happy to offer the appropriate router for your business, at a discounted price, from our partners: ZyXEL, DrayTek, Netgear, D-Link and TP-Link.
Features of the Packages
Contract term applies to both broadband and phone line rental.
Business Phone Line
- Supplied with level 2 care – clear by 23:59 next working day, Monday to Saturday, excluding Public and Bank Holidays.
- No call set-up charge.
- No capped calls.
- Local and national calls (01, 02, and 03 numbers) cost 1p per minute.
- Mobile (O2, Orange, Three, T-Mobile, and Vodafone) calls cost 7p per minute.
- Supplied with standard business care – guaranteed clearance of fault within 40 clock hours of the reporting.
- The cost may be higher for some customers based on their location. In some areas of the UK, the wholesale price of broadband is regulated and it costs us more to provide Broadband. Not sure of what is the Ofcom classification for your exchange? Search your telephone exchange information using your village/town name, postcode, phone number or exchange code.
How to migrate to our business broadbandsolution
The migration is easy and quick if you are not stuck in a contract with your currently supplier. We will contact your current supplier to get a MAC code.
These offers are only for new customers buying business broadband and phone line.