DrayTek Vigor 2862, a business router that supports both VDSL and ADSL
The Vigor 2862 router supports ADSL and VDSL and has alternate WAN ports which allow for alternate forms of internet connectivity, both as a form of failover and traffic balancing.
This product also comes with a robust firewall and enables detailed content filtering, allowing you to block specific categories of websites, types of content and determining whether these restrictions apply to all users and all PCs. The Vigor2862’s firewall protects you and your business from Denial of Service and IP-based attacks as well as from unauthorized remote access attempts, making it both a versatile and a safe choice.
- Supports VDSL2, ADSL, 3G/4G and Ethernet-based Broadband
- SIN498 MCT Approved
- 4-WAN Simultaneous: VDSL/ADSL, Ethernet and dual optional USB 3G/4G
- Wireless Management of compatible DrayTek access points
- DrayTek DDNS Service Support
- Hotspot Web Portal
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack
- DrayTek firewall with huge flexibility
- High availability (hardware failover)
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch
- Up to 8 private LAN subnets
- Larger subnets – up to 1022 IPs per subnet (LAN1-3)
- Temperature monitoring (optional thermometer)
- SMS alert
- VLANs (port, 802.1q & wireless)
- Content filtering (by keyword, data type or category)
- Internal RADIUS server
- LDAP integration for VPN and user access
- QoS (layer 2&3, 802.1p & TOS/DCSP)
- Up to 32 VPN tunnels for LAN-to-LAN or teleworkers
- VPN trunk/backup to remote sites
- SSL VPN – tunnel or proxy (16 users)
- USB port for printer, memory stick or 3G/4G/LTE modem
- Optional VigorCare available
Still not sure?
We’re always on hand to help. Get in touch and we’ll be happy to match you up with the tech equipment that meets your needs.