Polycom IP 5000, a conference phone with 1 line
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 resists interference from other phones and wireless devices and was created with Polycom’s Patented HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity technologies. This way, it can deliver exceptionally clear and high-quality audio, making conference calls more concise, efficient and pleasant.
This product also boasts compatibility with several SIP call platforms, making it a highly adaptable and easily manageable solution.
- 248 x 68 Display White LED backlight
- Advanced Local three-way conferencing (conference, join, split, hold, resume)
- 7-foot microphone pickup designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- One year warranty
- Broadsoft certified
- BSTF-Premier BroadSoft device
Which option is right for you?
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 is available with a choice of two power supplies.
The power supply unit (PSU) version comes with a power adaptor that can be plugged straight into a standard wall socket.
The power over Ethernet (PoE) version of the handset can receive power along its network cable, meaning that it doesn’t require a separate power cable.
Still not sure?
We’re always on hand to help. Get in touch and we’ll be happy to match you up with the tech equipment that meets your needs.