Yealink T42G, a stylish business-class IP phone with 12 lines
The Yealink T42G is a high-quality telephone with Optima HD Voice technology. It’s easy to use and has an intuitive LCD screen. This is an ideal piece of kit whether you’re looking for a first business telephone or a handset to work as part of a larger network.
One of the major strengths of the Yealink T42G is that it switches seamlessly between different hosted calling services and internal communications. It’s a workhorse of a phone with a whole range of useful everyday features.
You can use the Yealink T42G to screen calls, monitor other users on your hosted VoIP network, manage three-way conference calls, access an intelligent call directory and even synchronise your Outlook calendar with the join meeting feature.
- Lifetime warranty
- 2.7” 4 level graphical back lit LCD screen
- Hosts up to 12 VoIP accounts
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries, with search, import and export features
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- EHS headset support
- HAC – Hearing Aid Compatible (requires purchase of additional handset)
- Full range of call management features, including hold music
Which option is right for you?
The Yealink T42G is available with a choice of two power supplies.
The power supply unit (PSU) version comes with a power adaptor that can be plugged straight into a standard wall socket.
The power over Ethernet (PoE) version of the handset can receive power along its network cable, meaning that it doesn’t require a separate power cable.
Still not sure?
We’re always on hand to help. Get in touch and we’ll be happy to match you up with the tech equipment that meets your needs.